Thank you for all your support over the term
As you know next term will be slightly different with more children having the option to come back to school. This means that all teachers will be in school and most teaching different groups of children.
Home learning will still continue but may not be in as much detail. Maths and English activities will be the main focus. Teachers will still respond to emails though this might not be as quickly as it has been in the last few weeks. Please bear with us as we adjust to the new routines from 1st June
Please read below a letter from Mrs Ball regarding opening for reception, Y1 and Y6
Here you will find work and resources for your children during school closure.
- Children should be engaged in home learning for a minimum of 3 hours per day.
- To be completed daily:
- 10 minutes of reading. Complete a reading activity alongside this.
- 10 minutes of spelling practice using suggested activities for year 1 tricky words.
- 15 minutes of maths activities. (See maths section of weekly learning plan e.g. Fluent in 5 etc)
- Review 1 knowledge organiser, including facts and vocabulary.
- Appropriate children must continue to use IDL.