Autumn 2 Week 6
Another week is complete in year 2 ...
What another great week. We have been learning all about the year of 1953 and even shared our home learning projects which were all wonderful! We learnt a lot about 1953 and even about some of our relatives that were alive in the 1950's.
Athlete of the week:
This week Athlete of the week is ... Eila! Well done Eila for your wonderful effort in dance this week!
Star of the week:
This week's star of the week is ... Finn! Finn has had an excellent week and has put in a great amount of effort into all of his learning, in particular his maths and writing! Well done Finn!
Reminders for next week:
- Christmas dinner day is next Wednesday.
- We finish for Christmas next Friday at 2pm.
- Reading books and reading records in each day.
- No home learning next week.
- Water bottle in every day.
One more week left of this term Kestrels! Enjoy your weekend :)
Miss Reed x