Aims and Mission Statement
Roots to grow, wings to fly
"They will soar on wings like eagles"
- Creating a safe environment which stimulates and challenges each learner.
- Nurturing good relationships within the school and the wider community.
- Promoting self-worth, respect for others, independence, personal responsibility and self discipline.
- Encouraging all individuals to aim for high standards.
- Promoting Christian values and equal opportunities in all that we do.
- Fostering a love of learning.
- Providing a balanced curriculum that values creativity.
- Celebrating achievements, however small.
- Developing strategies to support learners when coping with change and challenge.