Friday 18th December 2020
Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Please bring a big orange in on Friday 4th December for the Christingle service we will be doing in school. Thank you!
Monday 16th November
It is time to practise Christmas play songs! Please practise these at home, here are the links:
Gabriel's message - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLfU31ucxA
One bright star - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpgqjKMMHIw
Welcome, Jesus! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OasEnemLh2I
Friday 16th October 2020
Please see the below link for a fantastic link about reading at home.
From Monday 12th October the START/FINISH TIMES to the school day are changing. This will be a trial period and reviewed at the end of Term 1.
The one-way system will continue to be in operation. Entry to the school is via the main gate; exit is via the gate. It is important that everyone keeps to the one- way system at all times in order to help maintain social distancing.
· All year groups to arrive at school between 8.45 – 9am. Please ensure your child arrives in school within this time window so that they are present for registration. If they arrive in class after the register closes then they will be marked as late.
· Reception, Y1 & Y2 finish at 3pm. Parents need to leave the playground by 3.10pm. If you need to wait for a child in Y3-6, then please do so in a socially distanced space on the playground.
· Y3, Y4, Y5 & Y6 finish at 3.10pm. Parents should not enter the playground until this time.
· Pupils in Reception, Y1, Y2, Y3 and Y4 will be brought out to the playground and lined up ready for parents to collect
· Y5 & 6 will enter/ leave via the door next to the Head teacher’s office.
· The car park MUST only be used by blue badge holders, or those given special permission this year by the school
· Only one adult attend pick up/ drop off times.
Tuesday 8th September 2020
Today we had a letter from Ernest Shackleton! He sent us an advert for 'Men wanted!', see the picture below. He told us that he had put items in the playground for us to find for the journey. So we went outside and the children found the objects. Then we inferred where we would be going and what kind of journey it would be. The children inferred it would be in Antarctica because of all the equipment, take a look at the pictures!
Monday 7th September 2020
Today we looked at how to work together as a class. We thought about what it means to be included and how we can make sure that happens in the class. We then thought about team work skills and children created a diamond 9 putting the team work skill they think is most important at the top of their diamond. Take a look at their diamonds!