- Grey trousers, skirts, shorts or pinafore dresses
- White polo shirt (with or without the school logo) or white school shirt
- Jade sweatshirt with school logo
- Green and white school dress (Summer)
- Black school shoes (if unclear, ask in the shoe shop)
- School sandals
- Grey or white socks, or grey tights
PE & Sports Clothing
- Black shorts
- White T-Shirt
- Daps or trainers
- Optional – Tracksuit (Jogging bottoms and sweatshirt) for winter
For safety reasons we ask that no jewellery, other than a watch and small ear studs, are worn in school.
Long hair (boys and girls) should be tied up, off the face.
All clothing and shoes must be permanently marked with your child’s name.
All Uniforms can be ordered from either
If your child is unable to wear their uniform, or part of their uniform, on a particular day, then a written or verbal explanation must be given to the teacher by the parent.
The following items are not an acceptable part of school uniform;
- Bright coloured/patterned/character/trainer socks and tights
- Trainers or trainer style shoes. Sandals may be worn if they are specifically designed for school use.