I hope you have all had a lovely Easter break, and made the most of the sunshine. It is now time to settle back into a bit of routine. There is a new science knowledge organiser for you to have a look at, and to have a go at trying to name some of the plants you can now see growing outside.
This week's work follows a similar pattern to before the Easter break, with a bit of everything for you to have a go at. I love receiving your pictures, and messages so please keep them coming to me, it is great to see how you are getting on.
Just like before Easter, I will be contacting your parents through email/phone to make sure that all is ok and to check how you are getting on.
Take care, and keep smiling,
Note for parents:
- CanDoMaths continues from the pack you began before Easter, we are now looking at subtraction.
- We also have a new online Maths resource for everyone to use called MyMaths. You will receive individaul login details for this. I have set some number bond work to get us going! If there are any problems please just get in touch. This site also has tutorials to help support you and your child.
- Remember you do not have to print out the worksheets, just copy the questions into your book.
Advice and support for parents:
- Government documents released advising parents how to support their children’s education:
- The NSPCC have released lots of information and advice for parents on their website specific to lockdown and Corona.